Kickball in the City

Monday, May 15, 2006

BO is not always bad

This past Saturday I made the smart decision to participate in the Beer Olympics that my number 1 rated league (NAKID) hosted, and it was a blast!

There were about 9 or 10 teams and by the time we were halfway through the events, the games didn't even matter anymore (of course my group wasn't winning so that's probably why). The events I know were: suckathon, boat race, leap frog flip cup, a relay race, building a pyramid, and something involving drinking two pitchers with a straw!

By the end it seemed like there were 100 people there. The best part though is that it was only $4 to drink for 4 hours and it was ALOT of fun. Plus, a few teams with people from other leagues were there and that was cool too. We had team tee shirts, there were trophies and money for the winners, and most of the people playing got cool NAKID pint glasses to take home.

I can't imagine what the actual cost was, but someone told me we went through more than 4 kegs and I know plenty of people were drunk and that's what this was for (at least as far a I'm concerned). Hopefully we will do this again. By the way, on of the teams was named $10 Hand jobs, which was really funny and another that had white and Asian people was Crackers and Rice - very clever. Check the pics some are really funny.

PS A little friend has told me there are many guesses as to Kickball Homer, why do people always assume blogs are guys??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home